PUMPKIN RUN WINNING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions together apply to competitions ("Pumpkin Run") featuring in any Malibu Autobahn’s publications and/or on any Malibu Autobahn’s website/events unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the webpage for such Competition (www.MalibuAutobahn.com/pumpkinrun) or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and are incorporated into the Rules.
3. Malibu Autobahn reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Malibu Autobahn’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the website. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting the relevant Promotions department of the publication in which the competition appeared.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United States of America. The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
6. Employees of Malibu Autobahn or any associated company of Malibu Autobahn and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United States of America.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Malibu Autobahn reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. Malibu Autobahn assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
10. Malibu Autobahn reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
11. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Malibu Autobahn in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
12. Only one entry per person per car per Competition is and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Unless otherwise indicated photocopies of entry coupons are not accepted. Where a winner has been selected and Malibu Autobahn discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, Malibu Autobahn reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
13. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date on October 30th. 2016 at 8:45 am. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
14. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
15. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition. There is no charge to register with a Malibu Autobahn Event through the website if registration is required as part of the entry process.
17. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Malibu Autobahn cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
18. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Malibu Autobahn does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
19. Prize winners will be chosen by Malibu Autobahn. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within 30 days after the announcement. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. One entrant can only win up to one tier of prizes at one time. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published in the Malibu Autobahn publication in which the competition appeared and on the relevant publication’s website.
21. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time of 30 days after the prize is announced. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
22. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Malibu Autobahn reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
23. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Malibu Autobahn and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
24. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be 18 and above. Malibu Autobahn reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
25. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
26. Malibu Autobahn does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although Malibu Autobahn will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in an additional contract and terms signed on spot of the competition event.
27. In consideration of Malibu Autobahn agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Malibu Autobahn (and third parties authorised by Malibu Autobahn) may make any and all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Malibu Autobahn (and third parties authorised by Malibu Autobahn) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
28. Malibu Autobahn does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Malibu Autobahn may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
29. Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Malibu Autobahn reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
30. Malibu Autobahn cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Malibu Autobahn is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Malibu Autobahn’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
31. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Malibu Autobahn reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
32. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Malibu Autobahn for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Malibu Autobahn to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
33. By providing Malibu Autobahn with your personal data you consent to Malibu Autobahn transferring your personal data to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the US. If Malibu Autobahn does make such a transfer it will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your personal data is protected.
34. The Competition and Rules will be governed by the United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States. Any legal disputes shall be resolved within the court of Los Angeles, California.
I hereby agree to and fully understands the above terms and condition in regards to the Pumpkin Run. I here voluntarily sign to accept the terms.